- EVA Compound - for Injection
- TPE composite materials
- Composite material GSE-26X
- Composite material GSE-27X
- Composite material GSE-36
- Composite material GSE-38
- Composite material GSE-40
- Composite material GSE-46
- Composite material GSE-48
- Composite material GSE-58
- Composite material GSE-70FIR
- Composite material GSE-101
- NB-1 Damping TPE
- HD-1 Damping TPE
- TPE cross-linking additive VG-301
- Additive YC-100
EVA Compound - for Injection
EVA Compound - for Injection
Victory General Technology’s functional injection EVA compound combines with our main force “specialized thermoplastic elastomers”, itis formulated according to users’ needs, also enables easy processing and makes colorful products with lightweight, comfortable experience. Unlike common EVA compound, while maintaining the original plasticity and elasticity, it owns diverse functions such as high rebound, elasticity, shock absorption, anti-slippery, anti-abrasion, anti-bacterial…etc.
General Processing Conditions
General processing conditions for EVA compounds are shown below. Drying prior to processing is essential to ensure desired appearance and property performance.
|Drying Temperature||℃||50 ~ 60|
|Drying Time||hr||2 ~ 3|
|Screw Temperature||℃||80 ~ 85|
|Mold Temperature||℃||168 ~ 175|
|Curing Time||sec.||360 ~ 480|
|Foam Expansion||%||30 ~ 60 (by choice)|
|Foam Hardness||Shore C||20 ~ 65 (by choice)|
Techniques and Advantages
Consider the final product type and characteristics, the injection machine and processing, we go through planning and designing at first stage to set up suitable expansion, colors, and hardness choices. Formulations are adjustable for users’ demands.
Common expansion for slippers is 50 %, footbed is 60 %. The expansion is suitable for achieving the final measurement.
Single color injection or dual color/density injection is applicable, colors without limit. It is convenient for our customers that we match different colors for selection.
Our EVA compound is designed for various functions and mechanical properties, lightweight, soft, and comfortable touching, flexibility, high rebound, shock absorption, anti-slippery, anti-compression, anti-bacterial…etc. Reference examples:
- Slip resist result for shoes for crews: dry 0.59, wet 0.51. (General standard should > 0.5)
- Physical property for insoles: hardness 30 C, density 0.25 g/cm3, rebound 61 %, shrinkage 2.5 %, compression set < 50 %.
- Anti-bacterial function for insoles: proven effective against S. aureusandE. coli both antimicrobial rate > 99.99 %.
Our EVA compound and the end products could be grounded for 100% recycling and reproducing. It simplifies processing procedure, saves the costs, and meets with green environment concept.
Slippers, sandals, shoes, soles, insoles, protective gears, cushions, etc.
* More information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org