- TPE composite materials
- Composite materials GSE-26
- Composite materials GSE-27X
- Composite materials GSE-36
- Composite materials GSE-38
- Composite materials GSE-40
- Composite materials GSE-46
- Composite materials GSE-48
- Composite materials GSE-58
- Far Infrared GSE-70FIR
- Composite materials GSE-101
- TPE modifier VG version NB-1
- Composite materials HD-1
- TPE bridging (crosslink) additive VG-301
- Additive YC-100
TPE additive VG version VG-301
VG-301 TPE bridging (crosslink) additive for reinforce
& elevate mechnical properties of the products
VG-301 Bridging (crosslink) additive is a Triallyl Isocyanurate
(TAIC) pellets that's highly compatible with varies kinds of plastic
compound and mixture. It is an additive for plastic crosslink
mediator that greatly elevate mechanical properties of products
and uplifting the effect of DCP crosslink by making it more
efficient and reinforce its chemical bonding and structures.
- VG-301 is compatible with varies types of rubber and plastic, the crosslink additive can be apply without modifying mechanism (machinery) and production process. This crosslink additive can suitably use as a peroxide DCP Bridging (crosslink) co-agent for foaming and none foaming EVA, PE, POE, or EPDM types of materials and wide range of rubber and plastic related products. Based on the requirements and needs of the formulation base materials, quantity of VG-301 additive can be adjusted in range of the quantity of DCP that is going to be use within the formula.
- When VG-301 is added into peroxide DCP crosslink formula, it can completely elevate and reinforce mechnical properties of products, such as hardness, elasticity, tenacity, better compression set (compression enhancement), heat bearing endurance, oil endurance, bending resistance,and impact resistance etc.
- You only need to apply small amount of VG-301 to fully elevate and reinforce all aspect of your products properties. Moreover VG-301 can shrink down duration time of vulcanizing formation, thus increase productivity and maintain properties at certain level and lowerinng cost.
- VG-301 crosslink additive is a unique companion to our TPE modifiers, where it will enable you to fully realized its ability to elevate products properties, good touching feeling, and better compression set. Especially to our own manufactured TPE modifiers.
Color：NaturalPackaging：25 kg / bag
Suggested apply amount :
Plastic resin types
For EVA, PE, TPE, and POE etc. The amount of VG-301 apply is based on 0.2 ~ 5 times the amount of DCP crosslink agent used within the formula
Natural & Synthetic rubbers
For NR, IR, and EPDM etc. The amount of VG-301 apply is based on 1 ~ 5 times the amount of DCP crosslink agent used within the formula
Processing precaution & note：
- When adding VG-301 additive into the formula, please be mindful that processing temperature must be lower than 120℃ for your mixture to prevent VG-301 from decomposing early.
- While applying VG-301 crosslink additives, one should lower the amount of Stearic use, where if the amount applied is not controlled, pin holes and bubbles will very likely to appear on the finished products.
- We guarantee that adding our TPE materials will make a difference in performance for uplifting the effect of DCP crosslink by making it more efficient and reinforce its chemical bonding and structures.
-Keep in cool place with no direct Sun light and store it at temperature below 50 degrees.
- Keep out of fire and heat source.